Cerulean Blue Cotton - fitted cut
Warning: Last items in stock!
Made in Portugal from beautiful cotton-gabardine, our Paul chinos are piece-dyed to achieve vivid colour tones. They feature a tapered cut for perfect style. Shown here in Cerulean Blue, a colour obtained using the Garment Dye technique.
This process consists of dyeing the garment once it's assembled. It results in a richer colour that subtly fades over time to give the garment a unique appearance.
Made from 100% cotton, the fabric is Oeko-Tex® certified. This is an international label that guarantees that the fabric and dye used to manufacture the garment are toxin-free.
Gaspard measures 1,87m and is wearing a size 33.
- Product reference: CHN1100PAULOCEANBLUE
- Main fabric: 100% Cotton
- Origin of fabric: Portugal
- Fitted cut
- Dyed garment
- Belted waist
- Logo button fly
- 2 slant pockets with bar tacks
- A coin welt pocket on the right hip
- 2 piped back pockets
- Choose a size that is fitted as the trousers will loosen when worn
- Made in Portugal
- Care- Wash inside-out at 30°C, alone or with similar colours to prevent colour transfer
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble-dry
- Iron on medium heat
- Suitable for dry-cleaning
Standard Shipping through Colissimo in 5-6 days after ordering : free for all orders above £250, £9,9 for all orders below £250.
Once received, you have up to 15 days to request a return on your account. Don't hesitate to contact us for any question.