Oak Brown Cotton - fitted cut
This product will be available soon
Warning: Last items in stock!
Made from cotton and elastane canvas, our new Ruben chinos are the most lightweight of the collection. Made in Portugal, they are piece-dyed to achieve vivid colour tones. They feature a tapered cut for perfect style. Shown here is our modern Oak Brown version, a colour obtained using the Garment Dye technique.
This process consists of dyeing the garment once it's assembled. It results in a richer colour that subtly fades over time to give the garment a unique appearance.
Its fabric is Oeko-Tex® certified. This is an international label that guarantees that the fabric and dye used to manufacture the garment are toxin-free.
We recommand to choose a fitted size as the trousers will loosen when being worn.
Maxime measures 1,88m and is wearing a size 33.
- Product reference: CHN1108RUBENOAK
- Main fabric: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Origin of fabric: Portugal
- Fitted cut
- Garment dye
- Belted waist
- Logo button fly
- 2 slant pockets with bar tacks
- A coin welt pocket on the right hip
- 2 piped back pockets
- Trouser length: 86 cm
- Leg opening: 18 cm
- Choose a size that is fitted as the trousers will loosen when worn
- Made in Portugal
- Care- Wash inside-out at 30°C, alone or with similar colours to prevent colour transfer
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble-dry
- Iron on medium heat
- Suitable for dry-cleaning
Standard Shipping through Colissimo in 5-6 days after ordering : free for all orders above £250, £9,9 for all orders below £250.
Once received, you have up to 15 days to request a return on your account. Don't hesitate to contact us for any question.