Warning: Last items in stock!
Socks with ultra soft and quality yarns, made in France. This season, Balibaris is partnering again with Royalties to imagine and manufacture its line of socks. The house manufactures all its socks in France and engages in responsible production. In its factory labeled "Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant", everything that can be recycled is: paper, cardboard, plastic, threads, spools, packaging, etc.
Discover our Cerulean blue Harry design, and his set of stitches, inspired by the sweaters of sailors from the islands of Guernsey and Jersey, historically knitted by hand by fishing families.
To the touch (they are soft), to wear (they are comfortable), and over time (they are tireless).
- Product reference: GOO1100HARRYCERULEAN
- 76% cotton / 21% polyamide / 3% elastane
- The elastane brings flexibiliy and comfort.
- The polyamide reinforces the mecanic properties.
- The cotton brings softness on the skin touch.
- Oeko Tex guaranty, Standard 100.
- Made in France.
Standard Shipping through Colissimo in 5-6 days after ordering : free for all orders above £250, £9,9 for all orders below £250.
Once received, you have up to 15 days to request a return on your account. Don't hesitate to contact us for any question.